Friday, June 4, 2010

Win the Woman of Your Dream

When we started dating, or "pick up artist community," I wanted to be able to shoot only one other to attract beautiful women and have more opportunities. But it develops. Now I know these things that I really want women to have a high quality that will inspire me in my life.

I was very reserved child. Everything I did in my life tried for 12 years, Dollar Trend. can When I was younger, I thought it was a short, Sri Lanka, but not my child will not be good with the girls. One day I found the love of systems, and my life began to change.

I worked hard to get to for many years where I am now: Full-Time Love Systems instructor at seminars throughout the world work on the match and live their passion. I can not say how the ups and downs, I've had in recent years. But no matter how many times I have fallen horse, I put him back to use, more decisively, at the time.

Today I live in Stockholm and dating a girl in New York. Call them Alison. This woman is not only beautiful but intelligent, creative, courageous and give me a call so that no woman ever has.

Meeting and bring a girl like Alison was not just a job talk three minutes per day and two hours later that night. It took years for me was the man whom he found so attractive. Today I want to draw attention to some things that have prepared me for the moment I met her stand, walk milder weather in Union Square in New York.

Standards
Before entering into a conversation with a woman, you have to get an idea of what their standards. Many ranksguys really no time to think about what kind of woman they want. But as you know, if you do not know what happens, how could I do to live or spend time trying to act?

For example, if you think about the story, and what makes you attractive, think about the history of the family of the woman they want to meet you. If you are looking for someone intelligent, passionate and open, for example, what things can reflect those qualities in your life? Love to read it, so warm with people and I love to travel, or what?

It is a process of asking the right questions and find these things about him in the first five or ten minutes of conversation. But be assured, polite!

If you are for those who are openly looking for can not tell you: "Where's freakiest place you have sex?" Immediately after the meeting with her. On the other hand, you can say, "What do you like in your spare time? Travel around the world?

Mentality
I read a book about self-defense, once said: "If you leave the house, you should be prepared to fight. You should know where the line, and if someone crosses you do what you must do to protect themselves.

Same with the women from the collection: every day, another opportunity, the woman of your dreams or fulfill the best sex I had. When you wake up every morning, you have two options: use the opportunity to do today or do you like best cowardly people every day in your life?

Whenever a beautiful woman in the street over, where you go to lunch and a beautiful woman sitting next to you in a cafe, or when a beautiful young woman who helps at the store, have a chance. Do not waste it!

Radar
Most people I know, go head on the floor. Very often in cities like New York and London, where people focus on themselves to keep.

But you should keep your head and look around the world, if you see such a possibility. Some of them also make sure that you look like an ambitious, self-confident guy. Keep your eyes on the horizon, and see beautiful women.

If a woman in the eye, do not allow us to see, as it seemed safe and inventing reasons why you should not speak it. Add the beauty of the appeals of the time, you go straight ahead and tell me what you say. See my article in the open live, if you do not know what to say and need help with the conversation.

Style
The dress is one of the most important things that a woman, you see something similar for the first time he sees you. I was never a professional style expert, but many people in the workshops I often ask her style and how I get it.

The solutions are born out of necessity, is not it? As a teenager, which is not beautiful, I had a way to find me more attractive. Style, of course, as best I could.

So I began to attract attention to other guys and well-dressed male celebrities. I realized that it was the details that are most important. For example, I want my belt matches my shoes and a hat, a shirt is not too bad looking good for my jacket and shirt, and I do not hang on his shoulders. Women know instinctively that the man who pays great attention to detail, in itself, one can estimate that the details in it.

In addition, some interesting accessories, which differentiates it from other people. Hats, scarves, jewelry, a pair of shoes or a jacket can really help. Do not go overboard, though - "Peacocking" (or strangely dressed) is an outdated concept that is not so. It should be easy, but the courage, a little note.

History
What is your story? Do you know who it is that's important in life, and you, that makes you interesting and attractive to women? They know that to win a woman of high quality.

Potion describes the basics of producing eight triggers, such as trust, screening, social intuition, and so on. But you know how the things you put together and you are in your life?

For example, you traveled much? Are you concerned about some fans, like salsa or rock climbing? Are you ambitious and try to achieve something great in your work?

You should know that you have in your favor that you played a good match. Then you find out how you can ensure that women want in conversation - particularly transport enough to know in the first few minutes of conversation, so you have more about you (that is, we three minutes from 1 February, and the time).

Try to write what you think is most attractive properties, and how it manifests itself in the things in your life. To get started, here are some things that I think is interesting about me:

* I am proud of her appearance. I dress well and go to the gym three times a week
* I travel a lot in my work. I have seen many places and met many people
* I can dance. I started classes two years ago (when I realized that I was a terrible dancer)
* I have read a lot. I recommend this book for almost every topic of conversation, that someone set
* I am ambitious. I always try to lift my life to a new level, creating new goals and achieve them

Also, remember that the rules does not mean that you flexible and open to meetings of various women. We often find that women who have fallen more difficult to obtain unique properties that I had expected, but we are all very interesting.

In the future I will because of what happened when I went to Alison and they spent a magical night together in New York to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment